EMPLOYER NAME: Richway Industries Ltd.
POSITION TITLE: Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Product Design and Development for Ag and Construction Equipment (65%) which includes doing initial mechanical design concepts, print creation, and product testing and validation.
- Project Training on Operating Cellular Concrete Equipment (5%), which includes onsite training on how to operate the machines and how to check for quality issues of the material they are producing.
- CAD Data Management and Development for Ag and Construction equipment (20%), which includes organization of file and file structure, part number creation and description creation, and building software systems for helping create and organize the data.
- Travel to Customer’s Job Sites and OEM Facilities in the US (5%) to help train and help solve customer issues in the field or on the equipment.
- Attend trade shows to help market and sell out Ag, Turf, and Construction products (5%). Also may attend trade shows to help gather new ideas for product design.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 12 months relevant experience as a Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, or Data Coordinator in a manufacturing industry, or closely related.
- 12 months experience in the following:
- Microsoft Excel – Visual Basic for Application (VBA);
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Tableau, HTML, and PHP.
- All experience can be gained concurrently.
LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT: 504 North Maple Street
Janesville, IA 50647
Applicants who are interested in the Position should send a cover letter and resume to:
Jessica Huck, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org