Richway strives to give the best service possible to YOU, our customers. Everyone on the Richway team helps to make our customers feel important. Here are the top seven ways we are able to accomplish this:
- Our sales and service team is always available by phone or email to answer your questions, address your concerns, or give guidance on your next project. Don’t be afraid to reach out; we are more than happy to help. (800) 553-2404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitors are always welcome at Richway Industries. Several times a year we have visitors come to our location to see our equipment run in person before making a purchase, to get training on their new machine, to get additional training for new operators, to attend a demo day, or just to learn more about cellular concrete and get help with their next job. Give us a call to set up a time to visit.
- With the purchase of a 30 or 100 series machine in the United States, our customers receive a free day of training on-site. It is no problem if you would like additional training, there would just be an additional fee, but we are happy to train longer if needed to make sure you are comfortable with your new machine.
- Developing and manufacturing our own cellular concrete foam concentrate, CMX, in-house so we can provide same-day shipping or short lead times when our customers are in a pinch. We offer several sizes to fit your foam concentrate needs.
- We are always trying to create resources on our website to make your job easier. Our Mix Design Calculator is a great example that makes planning and budgeting easier for YOU. Download it today.
- Richway manufacturers industry-leading cellular concrete equipment and continues to look for ways to improve the equipment. We strive to improve our CreteFoamers to make the operator’s job easier. We are currently developing new equipment to help customers in areas of construction in addition to cellular concrete, like floor underlayment.
- We supply useful products to help increase your productivity. Our Field QC Kit does just that. The kit contains everything in one place to easily measure the density on your next pour.